Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Report broken links & New found links

Thank you bunches! Contacted the creators in the hope they can provide new links and mean while I moved all three games to the broken links sections. I removed the link of real riddle 2 because the redirecting site is untrusted and possible dangerous.

I haven't dealt with your post of one week ago yet, but I will. (P.S. Kzin took care of the first one, but I guess he didn't spot your edits. )
    Some people shouldn't have a keyboard or internet. Sometimes I include myself to that list.

now i see slim simon, kikis polar caps and cook star have been updated. thanks.

i think Who Killed Marilyn Spencer should be moved from the riddles section to the point and click section.

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...arilyn-Spencer

Yes, those three have been dealt with. I didn't had the time to be busy with the other ones.

Hmm, I personally don't agree. It's not a typical online riddle, but it's more like a riddle to solve, with clues and all, than a point and click adventure. However I will throw it in the mod group to see what the opinions are.
    In any event it's great to see how a loyal member like you is also actively thinking about things here and helps to get things structured. Thanks a lot for this, Linkin.
    Some people shouldn't have a keyboard or internet. Sometimes I include myself to that list.

so then Murder Without Escape would be the same thing? http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...Without-Escape

how do you choice which mystery game is classed as a riddle game or point and click game? i would say that all mystery games i played are point and click games except for one of the riddles of riddles game (that one involved codes/puzzles) other mystery games dont involved codes.

maybe there could be a new games section called mystery games.

Thanks Adventure for the compliment. I really like reporting these broken links. im a linker lol. and with marilyn spencer, i just posted because i thought it was in the wrong spot.

i dont know why i spend a lot of time reporting broken links and looking for new links. i feel like a moderator lol.

Took care of all the links, except the the second Digimon one (Tamers Verion) could not find the thread. Thanks LinkinPark for the work.......

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

if nobody reports ,we can't be on top of everything
    "Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out the car window."

those links are from my post in this thread on may 15 2011.

the only reason why i reposted, was that yesterday i was looking for broken links and found out that those links were not moved. i reposted it as a reminder. i would like to thank the mods for all the hard work they do each and every day. i like finding broken links and reporting them. im saving you guys and girls a lot of time by doing this. keep up the good work.

Spelgrim/Riddlegrim is no more. http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...100-Riddlegrim
    The Infinity Riddle doesnt work. http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...nfinity-Riddle
    Epic TV Riddle is broken. http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...dle-100-levels
    Last edited by linkinpark333; 02-23-2012 at 00:57:47.

thanks Linkinpark ,i noticed that Adventure send a vm to pennsteve ,about a half year ago .there came no reply ,so action will taken .
    Thanks for the help .
    "Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out the car window."

youre welcome.
    glad to help.