Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Finding a Game

Quote Originally Posted by RBS View Post
    Does anyone remember the game where you lived in the basement and wanted to order a delivery pizza? It had a 1970's theme if I recall or at least some items from that decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonthread View Post
    Yes! Thanks Crimson.

Default Games you once played but don't remember the names of

I remember playing a surreal online graphical point and click game where you were in a hotel, and then after falling asleep you would wake up and a stork would come out of the TV with a pocket watch. Then you would be transported to an island through the travel channel. What was the name of that game?

omg i know that game
    if i think of it ill help u out

found it
    Tipping Point
    http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8714
    Last edited by linkinpark333; 11-15-2009 at 20:39:01.

Smile

Yay thanks!

I live in 2 differnt worlds, one i call "Earth" the other "Flutter land" ..... x FAIRY x.....

Default Please help find a game!

Ahaa this is going to sound crazy but i'm looking for an escape the room game i used to play on gamershood when i was younger. i looked through the games but there aree sooo many pages i just couldnt find it! It would mean soo much if someone knew what it was or could remember it, thanks for reading

Description of game: the object was just to find the keys in each room to move to another room in the house, i'm pretty certain you had to find 10 keys in each room. i also know there were lots of different games by the same creator (5 or 6 i think ) i remeber the first one had the 2 fairys from fairly odd parents in it :L (kosmo and wonda) then later levels included characters from spongebob to darf vader.

I know it sounds crazy, but i suddenly had the urge to play, thanks again Molly x
    MR BLOB SAYS HI!!!!

My GH family
    MUM-
    DAD-
    SIS- Rima...
    BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

I'm pretty sure that it's one of Renegade's games, just not sure which one

There are several episodes of the Leaving Your Room series, then The Search of Bees etc.
    I guess the easiest is it, if you check Renegade's website to figure out which one you mean, and then check the forums for hints on the game in question.
    http://saybox.cmsbox.co.uk/games/
    (scroll down to Room Escape)

I live in 2 differnt worlds, one i call "Earth" the other "Flutter land" ..... x FAIRY x.....

YES! omg thank yooou so much! Your a legend!! Madee my dayy! Woop! ahhaa Thanks again!! xxxxx
    MR BLOB SAYS HI!!!!

My GH family
    MUM-
    DAD-
    SIS- Rima...
    BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

You're most welcome, have fun replaying it/them

Default Looking for help finding a platform game.

Hello, everyone! I've been coming to Gamershood for quite some time, and I finally decided to make a profile on the forums!

I was wondering if someone could help me find the name of a platform game that I liked a lot. . but now I can't seem to find! I'm fairly certain I found it on this site.

In the game, you played a cursor. . Just the little "I" symbol that is displayed when you are typing something. You chose a story to go through at the start of the game (you could choose from several classic stories).

When the game starts, you move your little "I" symbol over the words of the story. It was quite neat - the story was sort of illustrated by words (for example, if in the story there was a staircase, the words formed a little staircase that you had to move your cursor up or down.)

Another aspect of the game I remember is that some words were in red, and the red words would float out and "attack" your cursor, and you had to jump over them and avoid them or you would be moved back a few paces in the game.

I'm sorry if this is too vague to generate any good answers, but I figured if anyone could help, it would be you Thank you so much for any help you can offer me.

to the forums Burnana.
    I haven't been able to find such a game