X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Search

Play game:

http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=994

Point and click game in foreign language.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

First. And clueless.

Comment

wow 3rd...first time i beat 300th...lol,...found one thing only so far
      life comes at you fast, if you dont stop and look around for a minute you might miss it!!

Comment

to gamershood

where do u find all these awesome games? u have so many point-and-click games! iv played like, 99% of the room escpae games and point-and-click games!!

Comment

Originally posted by awesome
          where do u find all these awesome games? u have so many point-and-click games! iv played like, 99% of the room escpae games and point-and-click games!!
          Visitors all around the world are finding them And of course sometimes i have to search too.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

cool. well ur doin a really great job. i dont think 1 of the games ever bored me!

i just became a member! all this time, i didn't know u could be 1!

gamershood.com is my fav. website due 2 awesome point-and-click games and room escape games
            Last edited by Adventure; 08-15-2007, 23:28:35. Reason: Merged posts
            I have been taken to a lab. I think I have been given superpowers. I feel funny...........ughh........

My house: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...V64104338_.jpg

Comment

heya i send it bash the computer parrots bar and franks adventure 1 and 3 so if u like my ames and want me to send more in or if u need help email me at <<DELETED: DO NOT GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION IN PUBLIC>> plz

Comment

how do u do this? i don't get the game! where do u find the stuff? i don't understand the language!
                ow...
                uh...
                I feel pretty!
                Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
                Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

I cant understand it either

Comment

glad i'm not alone here!

i have a box of matches and a stool (i think), what now? is there an order to pick things up in? HELP!

oh, and i've found a green note on the table suddenly! what on earth?!

ok, left the game now, too confusing!
                    Last edited by Adventure; 08-15-2007, 23:30:04. Reason: Merged posts
                    ow...
                    uh...
                    I feel pretty!
                    Don't worry, hurry or 4gt 2 smell z flowers. Itchy nose... AACHOO!!!
                    Please let there be someone that still does this.

Comment

I think the directions on the green paper (on table) have something to do with the map in the big green book on shelf

Comment

you can put the stuhl in front of the closet. in the box there is another note. no idea what it means though

that strange puzzle thing opens, if you start clicking the fields beginning with the S, ending with the G. you can only go forwards and only step on every field once
                        Last edited by Adventure; 08-15-2007, 23:30:27. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

To complete the strange puzzle click on S then go n-w-s-w-w-w-n-e-n-w-n-e-e-s-e-n-e-n-w-w-w-G. Then it open to what appears to be a blank diary. Sorry, no clue as to what to do now.

Comment

any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by zippy
                              any ideas?
                              In the nordinho forum it was already last week. So when you are really desperate go to look there. Some people managed to finish. I couldn't, something at the end didn't work for me.
                              I'll go -although I don't know the way....

Leben...

Comment

Working...
                              X