Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mistery- there are bad endings?! ! maybe i have been doing it all wrong

Comment

Yeah, especially in Japanese games, there are sometimes different endings like good, okay, bad

Comment

I never knew that either I probably always got bad endings and thought i had done it

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
        simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

Originally posted by jenni.p123 View Post
          I never knew that either I probably always got bad endings and thought i had done it
          In that case even better for you not to understand Japanese

Comment

I can call my cousin.
            He knows German Spanish Japanees and French.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
              Hehe, or I get an end screen with some writings, and I post a screenshot to ask if this was a good ending or a bad one
              Lol, I remember you did that.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                Hehe, or I get an end screen with some writings, and I post a screenshot to ask if this was a good ending or a bad one

Haha. Isn't that like asking the Sushi chef if the fish is fresh?

Comment

what a great idea i always wanted to know thiswell we have abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz but what dose a persone that cant read our letters like someone japanes
                  .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Yep; still play them. I am actually learning Japanese right now, so soon enough, I should have no problem with these games.
                    sigpic
                    "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

That's alot of japanese

Seriously, what is with the surplus of japanese games? I'm american, damn it.
                      Last edited by Mistery; 03-16-2008, 12:26:57. Reason: Moved post here

Comment

There are much more Japanese room escape games than English ones, this is something that we can't change.
                        One of the reasons might be, that there is a Japanese tool that is completely free and suitable for creating flash games. I wish there was also an English version of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X