A Koopa's Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still in 1st level!

on those fireballs did anybody figure out how to pass them and if so please share!

Comment

how do you enter into a door???

Comment

Originally posted by BisKit
        On the very first level with the two fire balls going up and down, I can't get over or under them.

I know everyones saying run but it does work just hold/press ctrl while jumping in the direction as it makes you jump further and faster.

To enter into a door press the up arrow while standing in front of it.

On the first level of fireballs press ctrl down as you run and jump across. Running and jumping makes you go further and higher. It's best to jump as the fireballs are about to shoot down again as it gives you time to jump over them.

On the forest level aswell it is best to use the ctrl button alot so you can reach jumping across the gaps.

I'm up to the dry desert of level 2. It is so hard does anyone know how you are mant to get past the crushing spikes?

Comment

If anyone want's a walkthrough i could try for most lvls but i might not be able to. Just ask I dont bite!!!

HINT NO#1

Originally posted by Don
          how do you get passed the first 2 fire balls on the first level its driving nuts
          Easy u just
          Last edited by Mistery; 08-07-2007, 00:04:56. Reason: merged multiple posts
          DRAGON LOVER

Comment

How do you get past the spikes after the flagpool(when you're through the door, and then go trough the door on the right) on level 11?

(And I'm from sweden, so a might be grammaticly incorrect (; )

Comment

Im on the Level 2 of Dry Desert (Pyramids). I get stuck when I reach the place where the wall with spikes rises and falls. It falls really fast, I have no idea how to pass it. I pressed Ctrl key and everything but it doesnt help.
              somebody please HELP

Comment

Dry Desert Level 3

How do I get passed those spikes and the falling blocks?

Comment

Dry Desert! Help!

I love this game and can't wait to beat it, but I'm stuck on dry desert level 2.
                  It would really help if someone could tell me how to get past the spikes that are after the flagpole. It is also after the part where there is the huge wall of spikes that you have to run under and you walk across the blue coins.
                  The part i need help with is: after you go across the blue coin-bridge, you go thru the door and there are some blocks to hit, and you jump up to the top of the legde, but you are right by the top of the spike block so you have about one millisecond to get by them before you get squashed. Is there some sort of trick to get past it?
                  Thanks in advance!

Fastpitch-er
                  Last edited by Mistery; 08-11-2007, 21:17:20. Reason: cosmetic details
                  Fastpitch-er

Comment

Originally posted by Gugsz
                    I beat it! It's a cool game!!
                    Sheesh are you the internet ame master or something? I cant beat level 4!

Comment

If you are stuck on level four maybe I can help you.
                      Is there a certain part you can't get past?

Fastpitch-er
                      Fastpitch-er

Comment

Originally posted by fastpitch-er
                        I love this game and can't wait to beat it, but I'm stuck on dry desert level 2.
                        It would really help if someone could tell me how to get past the spikes that are after the flagpole. It is also after the part where there is the huge wall of spikes that you have to run under and you walk across the blue coins.
                        The part i need help with is: after you go across the blue coin-bridge, you go thru the door and there are some blocks to hit, and you jump up to the top of the legde, but you are right by the top of the spike block so you have about one millisecond to get by them before you get squashed. Is there some sort of trick to get past it?
                        Thanks in advance!

Fastpitch-er
                        just run through it and lose your shell youll get lots more later in the game
                        lol

Comment

STUCK IN mushroom forest :level 1 !!

I got the wings and squashed all the enemies, but can't get anywhere after that. Please help!

Comment

great game thanks a lot!
                            New Online Game - Zaton Quest Check it out! Very Cool!

Comment

i love this game its so awsome i just beat it today

i love the last lvl on the game
                              Last edited by Adventure; 09-03-2007, 13:37:33. Reason: MERGED POST. PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTIN INSTEAD OF CREATING MORE THEN ONE POST IN A ROW. MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED!!

Comment

Please tell me how to get past mushroom forest level 1. Thanks a lot in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                X