Escaping Game of Baseball Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escaping Game of Baseball Boy

Another game by Dasyutu - stuck in a room with a massive baseball on the bed, gather items, use them etc........you know the rest!

Good escaping and good luck

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    .....or...... highlight your text and click the square question mark speech-bubble whilst in the advanced edit mode

I have found a few items, but as usual, need a little help from someone, last day of my hols and need to get out of this one
    "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

ok just started so far I have

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I have the same, took me a while to work out
      lol
      "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

I'm out, but a lot of that made no logical sense.

Comment

Starbuck: lol I didn't even know I had it at first

Nin man where did you find the code at?

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

still trying to
            guess this is what happens when I only get the holidays to play properly...lol

Comment

I found the code by

Remember how I said it made no sense? I did that by

Comment

way cool,
                this is how fast I am going these days!!

STriiiiikkkkkkkkkkke 3 ......and yer out!!! (well I am)

thanks nin_man and ~~Shiningstar~~

Comment

knob? what knob?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by *~shiningstar~* View Post
                    knob? what knob?

Comment

haha! thanks! I was clicking all over the kettle

I'm out

bye Starbuck have a good sleep

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Originally posted by *~shiningstar~* View Post
                        haha! thanks! I was clicking all over the kettle
                        glad to be of help - I know I needed some earlier!!!

well that's it from me. thanks, need to sleep now - see ya soon

Comment

well, that wasn't too difficult but I got out with one empty slot in items bar

edit:

oooh, now I read the text - not perfect... reload...
                          anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

The empty slot is where the tea kettle was. I got out with the not perfect message also. Hmmm. Trying again.

Comment

yes, you are right. But why the not perfect messege pops out?
                              anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

Working...
                              X