Bleach Training 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleach Training 2

Enter the World of Bleach. Train yourself by fighting an assortment of enemies. Raise your skill level and be the best Bleach you can be.

Controls:
    (A) / (D) Key - Move
    (S) Key - Duck/Crouch
    (A) / (D) Key Twice - Run
    Space Bar - Pick Up Items
    Left Mouse Button - Talk To
    (J) Key/ Directional Button + (J) Key - Hakudou Attacks(Strength/Physical)
    (K) Key/ Directional Button + (K) Key - Kidou Attacks(Spiritual)
    (L) Key/ Directional Button + (L) Key - Special Moves
    (Q) Key - Shunpo(Flash Step/ Evasion Skill)
    For more info on Attack button combo, move cursor over skill on top of screen.

Though the creator's concept of Bleach is off(They're called Shingami/Death Gods Not Bleaches =P)...It's still a pretty fun game.

PLAY HERE or HERE
    Last edited by Jeral; 01-17-2008, 15:02:33.
    ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
    A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
    B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
    ====================================
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    I'm so glad that
    colors weren't wasted on you.

Neat

Comment

Itsygo rules!
      Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

How?

I can't seem to pick anything up. I keep passing over gold and other items, but I can't pick them up?

Comment

i cant pick up the gold either

AHHHHHH you press 'space'
          Last edited by Belondra; 01-15-2008, 19:53:49.
          Help my city grow!

http://grangerland.myminicity.com/
          Join my city
          http://grangerland.myminicity.com/ind
          Open a factory!
          http://grangerland.myminicity.com/tra
          Start a taxi company
          http://grangerland.myminicity.com/sec
          become a policeman

Comment

Think I should put some controls in the lead post...
            Roses are red,
            Violets are blue.
            I'm so glad that

Comment

is it just me or does this game have alot of bugs? Im a bleach now and well you go to the store that sells rings and stuff and she says she as new stuff it stock but its just the same stuff. also i just got a ring that give +50 to defense among other things. when i equip it my defense doesnt change at all. im not sure if it just doesnt give the power up or if it just doesnt show it.

Comment

o my... does this game end? I defeated that M guy at lvl 51, but the Ichiban(?) captain tells me to talk to him after I am lvl 90. !!! >=|

Comment

Originally posted by hiddenevil View Post
                  is it just me or does this game have alot of bugs? Im a bleach now and well you go to the store that sells rings and stuff and she says she as new stuff it stock but its just the same stuff. also i just got a ring that give +50 to defense among other things. when i equip it my defense doesnt change at all. im not sure if it just doesnt give the power up or if it just doesnt show it.
                  This game does have lots of bugs. Sometimes, a necklace may appear to say Magic Necklace in the shop window, but it would turn out to be an Agility necklace. Maybe that's why?

I also had a really really cool glitch. When I quit the game the first time and resumed it another day, my gold became NaN. Meaning I have unlimited money =D

Originally posted by lazybum View Post
                  o my... does this game end? I defeated that M guy at lvl 51, but the Ichiban(?) captain tells me to talk to him after I am lvl 90. !!! >=|
                  I don't know, but I quit at 60. =P
                  However, if you go to the far right, past the flying shadow thingys, there is a level 101 enemy. Try killing her. I suggest getting lots of MP potions and using Shunpo(Flash step/Evasion Technique) alot.
                  Roses are red,
                  Violets are blue.
                  I'm so glad that

Comment

Originally posted by Jeral View Post
                    I don't know, but I quit at 60. =P
                    However, if you go to the far right, past the flying shadow thingys, there is a level 101 enemy. Try killing her. I suggest getting lots of MP potions and using Shunpo(Flash step/Evasion Technique) alot.
                    She (i think its a she) isnt that hard to defeat....i think the level 80 shadow ghosts in the screen before her are harder. really the only thing you need to do is use Crash --> Zan'ei Zan --> Getsuga. She blocks alot but sending that many swings at her means you cant miss all the time. Her ultimate attack is a pain but anyones who has fought her knows its fatal weakness.

Im currently at level 71 and killing lots and lots of shadow ghosts. @Jeral I got the money glitch too except i got it after getting more than 1.5 million gold.

Comment

Originally posted by hiddenevil View Post
                      She (i think its a she) isnt that hard to defeat....i think the level 80 shadow ghosts in the screen before her are harder. really the only thing you need to do is use Crash --> Zan'ei Zan --> Getsuga. She blocks alot but sending that many swings at her means you cant miss all the time. Her ultimate attack is a pain but anyones who has fought her knows its fatal weakness.

Im currently at level 71 and killing lots and lots of shadow ghosts. @Jeral I got the money glitch too except i got it after getting more than 1.5 million gold.
                      For me, I prefer using Shikai on her(it is a her. She's a Bleach version of a Vampire). Usually it does 1k+++ damage. For her ultimate attack, when she jumps up, use shunpo to run behind her but stay out of range of her knives. When she lands, she'll use that giant sword thing. But if you're behind her, you can do damage. However if it's for getting exp, the shadow ghosts are easier since they spawn quick and are easier to kill. Once I got Bankai, I used it and it killed all of them instantly. Only need to have a big amount of MP potions.
                      Roses are red,
                      Violets are blue.
                      I'm so glad that

Comment

i cant get anywhere from lv 50 after i talked to the dude, He just says ;do youre best.

Comment

Originally posted by gobo80 View Post
                          i cant get anywhere from lv 50 after i talked to the dude, He just says ;do youre best.
                          Ahh yes. The dude. I remember him. Yup yup. I know exactly who you're talking about.
                          Roses are red,
                          Violets are blue.
                          I'm so glad that

Comment

Originally posted by Jeral View Post
                            For her ultimate attack, when she jumps up, use shunpo to run behind her but stay out of range of her knives. When she lands, she'll use that giant sword thing. But if you're behind her, you can do damage.
                            Yeah i know all about her ultimate attack. thats why i said "anyone who has fought her knows its fatal flaw" because exactly like you said she leaves herself open for a rear attack which makes taking her down easy. its just a pain because it takes time to wait for her to finish her attack before you can resume slashing her. Im at the point to where i just go toe to toe with the lvl 70-71 shadow ghosts. the lvl 80-81 ghosts are for some reason faster so i cant just keep swinging at them until they die. I use the Bankai to kill them. I dont ever really bother trying to kill them since they only give a little more exp for alot more work. I am now headed toward lvl 78

One major bug i have right now is that my bleach sword and armor wont level up anymore. my sword its at lvl 14 at 98% and my robe is at lvl 14 46%.

Edit: finally my sword lvled up but doesnt seem to be moving from lvl15 exp 3% and my robe went to 54% and also doesnt seem to be moving. Now heading toward lvl 84. goal of lvl 90 is in sight.
                            Last edited by hiddenevil; 01-23-2008, 17:39:42.

Comment

Yeah, finally beat the game on level 92 Woot! Woot!

Comment

Working...
                              X