Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Training 2

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenevil View Post
    She (i think its a she) isnt that hard to defeat....i think the level 80 shadow ghosts in the screen before her are harder. really the only thing you need to do is use Crash --> Zan'ei Zan --> Getsuga. She blocks alot but sending that many swings at her means you cant miss all the time. Her ultimate attack is a pain but anyones who has fought her knows its fatal weakness.

Im currently at level 71 and killing lots and lots of shadow ghosts. @Jeral I got the money glitch too except i got it after getting more than 1.5 million gold.
    For me, I prefer using Shikai on her(it is a her. She's a Bleach version of a Vampire). Usually it does 1k+++ damage. For her ultimate attack, when she jumps up, use shunpo to run behind her but stay out of range of her knives. When she lands, she'll use that giant sword thing. But if you're behind her, you can do damage. However if it's for getting exp, the shadow ghosts are easier since they spawn quick and are easier to kill. Once I got Bankai, I used it and it killed all of them instantly. Only need to have a big amount of MP potions.
    ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
    A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
    B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
    ====================================
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    I'm so glad that
    colors weren't wasted on you.

i cant get anywhere from lv 50 after i talked to the dude, He just says ;do youre best.

Quote Originally Posted by gobo80 View Post
    i cant get anywhere from lv 50 after i talked to the dude, He just says ;do youre best.
    Ahh yes. The dude. I remember him. Yup yup. I know exactly who you're talking about.
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    I'm so glad that

Quote Originally Posted by Jeral View Post
    For her ultimate attack, when she jumps up, use shunpo to run behind her but stay out of range of her knives. When she lands, she'll use that giant sword thing. But if you're behind her, you can do damage.
    Yeah i know all about her ultimate attack. thats why i said "anyone who has fought her knows its fatal flaw" because exactly like you said she leaves herself open for a rear attack which makes taking her down easy. its just a pain because it takes time to wait for her to finish her attack before you can resume slashing her. Im at the point to where i just go toe to toe with the lvl 70-71 shadow ghosts. the lvl 80-81 ghosts are for some reason faster so i cant just keep swinging at them until they die. I use the Bankai to kill them. I dont ever really bother trying to kill them since they only give a little more exp for alot more work. I am now headed toward lvl 78

One major bug i have right now is that my bleach sword and armor wont level up anymore. my sword its at lvl 14 at 98% and my robe is at lvl 14 46%.

Edit: finally my sword lvled up but doesnt seem to be moving from lvl15 exp 3% and my robe went to 54% and also doesnt seem to be moving. Now heading toward lvl 84. goal of lvl 90 is in sight.
    Last edited by hiddenevil; 01-23-2008 at 18:39:42.

Yeah, finally beat the game on level 92 Woot! Woot!

Dang someone beat me to it! at lvl 86. tire of killing so many shadow ghosts.

Yeah, the shadow things are a pain in the @$$, especially the level 90 ones you will face later. PM me if you need help with the final boss, which you have to kill 3 times......

Lame! I just finished the game at lvl 96 but i cant play anymore to lvl up my guy! i hate these type of games. I never even got high enough to be able to equip the magic dragon boots.

I can't go any further even after I beat the female Bounto with the sword and shield....any one know why???

Quote Originally Posted by ahhhhh View Post
    I can't go any further even after I beat the female Bounto with the sword and shield....any one know why???
    You'll have to get to level 90 and talk the the old man and do his quests. Otherwise you won't be able to pass.
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    I'm so glad that