No announcement yet.

Bleach Training 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang someone beat me to it! at lvl 86. tire of killing so many shadow ghosts.

Comment

Yeah, the shadow things are a pain in the @$$, especially the level 90 ones you will face later. PM me if you need help with the final boss, which you have to kill 3 times......

Comment

Lame! I just finished the game at lvl 96 but i cant play anymore to lvl up my guy! i hate these type of games. I never even got high enough to be able to equip the magic dragon boots.

Comment

I can't go any further even after I beat the female Bounto with the sword and shield....any one know why???

Comment

Originally posted by ahhhhh View Post
            I can't go any further even after I beat the female Bounto with the sword and shield....any one know why???
            You'll have to get to level 90 and talk the the old man and do his quests. Otherwise you won't be able to pass.
            ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
            A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
            B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
            ====================================
            Roses are red,
            Violets are blue.
            I'm so glad that
            colors weren't wasted on you.

====================================

Comment

WHat do i have to do after getting lvl90?
              go east of rukongai to check bounto?
              Where is that???

nm got it^^
              Last edited by Adventure; 04-17-2008, 20:12:46. Reason: PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTON TO AVOID MUTILPE POSTING!!

Comment

were ichi ban

ok were the hell is ichiban captin i looked every were and i can't find him

Comment

Hmm the game is good but is it like the Bleach anime cartoon? i think it is.
                  Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                  sigpic
                  Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

Yo, for some reason, I can't get Shakkahou. I already got lvl 4 of Bachonsan but even if i have skill points to spend, I can't add it!!!! This is frustrating!! I have tried to restart the game, and everything i can think of but it just doesn't work!!!! This is holding me back by a lot, I am like lvl 34 but still can't use shakkahou... Reply soon!

Comment

Problem....

Yo, I got this problem which doesn't allow me to add skill points into shakkahou. I am like lvl 35 and I am held back by a lot, becaus eI can't relly add anything into shakkahou which means I can't use shikai and all the other stuff after it. It says that i need lvl 4 of bachosan. I got it to lvl 5 but it still doesn't work. Do i need some special stats or something or any other pre-requisites????

Comment

Originally posted by gobo80 View Post
                        i cant get anywhere from lv 50 after i talked to the dude, He just says ;do youre best.
                        I got the same thing too, I talked to the street performer dude and she told me to reassign my attributes!?

Comment

Well I wanted to know one thing. How do I use Getsuga? Im confused! The other attacks are: s->d->l but this one is <J>. what do I do?

Comment

Nice story game!

Comment

Dang someone beat me to it! at level 72. Tire of killing so many shadow ghosts.

Comment

Working...
                              X