Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emma--sent you a pm

Comment

• Dead River (phi) is a rebus. If you hate them as much as I do, go ahead and PM me and I will send you the clue Sleepyhead sent me.

edit: whoops! you're fast bbgk

Comment

• lol! Yes, but you remember Belasco and I completely forgot to hint at it...I'm losing my mind on this riddle!!!

Comment

• Ooh can I please have a hint for both Dead Rivers?
          And Glaring Moon?
          And Dora Woods?

Thanks!

Comment

• I'm finished with part one!!! What a great riddle!! I'll be on a little more for anyone who wants hints!

edit:

Dead river lines: This is a very intense one. Have you found something to read?

Hope that helps! Feel free to pm me if you need more

Comment

• stuck on first page lol anyone give me any hints please

woot power of posting onto level 2

Comment

• Thanks Nefret for the pushes! Got all the gems! Castle Dracul here I come! lol!

Edit: all done with Part 1 YAY!!!!

Thanks to everyone who lent a hint Damar, Sleepyhead, Calista, Plastica, WholelyOrder, and all the rest!
                Last edited by bbgk; 01-26-2008, 01:25:11.

Comment

• Arg. I am stuck on Reveal the Clues (Dark Woods) and I don't really know why.

Last edited by dashcat; 01-25-2008, 21:57:40. Reason: To clarify my problem

Comment

• You are overthinking dashcat...what is 23??? What is it? simplest term

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgk View Post
                      You are overthinking dashcat...what is 23??? What is it? simplest term
                      Oh I know what it is. That's the answer to soiled hands. I am trying to find the password now. That answe doesn't work on Reveal the Clues. Am I trying to answer on the wrong page?

Comment

• Originally posted by dashcat View Post
                        Oh I know what it is. That's the answer to soiled hands. I am trying to find the password now. That answe doesn't work on Reveal the Clues. Am I trying to answer on the wrong page?
                        If you got all four riddles then go back to where the clues will be revealed--it told you the past would reveal it

Comment

• Thank you Plastica, bbgk and vlc for the nudge.. I gots it!! yea!

Sorry Chasechase... I didn't see your pm til now..
                          Love thy neighbor as you yourself would be loved.

Aprillee

Comment

• dashcat.. what is 23 in it's simplest form.. how would you DEFINE it?

Aprillee

Comment

• WOOT! I have finished Part ONE....

THANK YOU everyone for all the nudges along the way.. XOXO

Aprillee

Comment

• Originally posted by WholelyOrder View Post
                                dashcat.. what is 23 in it's simplest form.. how would you DEFINE it?
                                Hehehe. Thanks Wholey but I really did get that answer already. I edited my post hoping it would clarify where I'm stuck. I have answered all four riddles. I cannot come up with a number to describe the the event on Dark Woods. I am trying to get the password now.

Comment

Working...
                                X