Puzzle Freak 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Freak 2

The sequel to Puzzle Freak is ready for you to play.
    "The competition of the brains is on again. How big is your brain? Your challenge in this game is to go around the playing board as quickly as possible by completing various puzzles.
    The faster you complete a puzzle, the more IQ points you get. IQ points are also affected by the relative difficulty of a puzzle.
    There are 4 types of puzzle squares you can land on, ranging from easy to very hard."

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Cute! I am, apparently, smarter than a chicken.

Comment

Wahey .. I cnt do most of these .. Am i thick??
      To be intoxicated is to feel
      sophisticated but not be able to say it.

Comment

i always have a hard time on the one where you have to get the chickens to leapfrog over each other on the log...i also tend to have trouble on the sliders and the one with the flasks and the water

Comment

I don't get the chickens crossing the river lol. If I send a good one, they all fight. If I send a bad one, the boat stays there and I can't retrieve another from across the river. I have to put the bad one back in boat and take it back across. Am I dense? lol

Oh Duh!! Can I highlight more than one at a time???
          sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

take them in fours across then two back and do it like that

Comment

I have no problem with any of the puzzle EXCEPT for the "Find The Differences" puzzles. I think I'm an idiot because I can't find them all.

I found four in the race car one and only two in the bathroom one.

Comment

@mazzy Thanks ^_~

Well I'm smarter than a chicken at least =P
                sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

i have trouble on the one where you have to get all the chickens onto the markers by moving them all at the same time - i just can't do it!
                  knowlege = power
                  power = energy
                  energy = mass
                  mass=matter
                  A library is just a well organised black hole that has learned to read.

Comment

There is one variation of the boat puzzle where you have 12 chickens- 6 good, 6 evil- and only 3 slots in the boat.

I'm of the opinion that that puzzle is impossible.

Comment

Working...
                    X