Easter Egg Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Egg Run

Help the easter bunny collect the easter eggs. Try to keep him safe from the things that are out to get him along the way.

Easter Bunny Egg Run

LOL .. three tries to jump over trap and fell in the middle of it every time.

Comment

everytime i try to jump over the trap i land in it instead and i stops moving in the middle of the trap when im holding the right arrow. please someone get this bug out of it.
      Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
      sigpic
      Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

A little help...

I don't think there's a bug, as I kept having the same troubles until I realised that you could move him left and right.
        You just wait until you're right before the trap, then hit up and hold right AFTER HITTING UP.
        Otherwise he'll just walk into the trap.

Hope this helps a little, but I'm not by any means ruling out that there may be a bug in the game.

I heartily approve of the amount of gore in this game.

Comment

12980 points in level 3. dame dog keeps killing me everytime i jump over the trap. when i jump over the trap the dog gets me when i land. aint playing.
          Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
          sigpic
          Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

This game looks cute but its disgusting when bunny gets hit by trap O.o bye bye bunny
            Princess Of Da GH!Friends 4 eva!
            Holding a candle of hope for Eternal Becky Happy fox of everyones life!The evil bunny is watching our every move

Comment

Working...
            X