Bug Bug In The Sky Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Bug In The Sky Tower

This is an arcade type game. Control a rolling ball, and gather parts of a broken robot that will be fixed in the map view. Good luck!

Play Here

This was a great game. I really enjoyed it. It was challenging but not too challenging. I'm looking forward to a sequel.

Comment

im at a complete dead end theres a massive big red button thing blocking my way i dont know what to do!

EDIT--> dosent matter i didnt see the exit behind the colom

Comment

i liked it! however, some things took me FOOOOREEEVVEEERR! haha!

Comment

I'm stuck on this wheel thing with the numbers 1 2 3 and 4. I know there's got to be some sort of combo or something....I'm just not getting it....

do I need to do something before doing this part? Or have something? I'm sure if I'm persistant I can figure it out...but I'm impatient

EDIT!!!! I just realized that there is a walkthrough on the actual game....DUH! Sorry...stupid me.
          Last edited by Evita; 02-06-2008, 05:17:29.

Comment

Holy Moly

This is the best game EVER i thought that I liked escape games but I was WRONG!! I see that some are looking for help here the best place to look is on the game where it says walkthrough.
            GREAT GAME wooohoooo

Comment

This game is so much fun! I am stuck in the cloud part, though. I can't seem to make it to that top left teleporter, even when double-jumping from the cloud. Am I missing something? Should I wait in that screen for the clouds to go by so they line up better? Or is it just about skillz that I don't seem to posses? Help please!

Edit: Nevermind! I got it! I waited until the two big clouds came that were right on top of each other, and that gave me more than enough room to jump to the teleporter! Gotta love the power of posting!

Comment

The game is way to complex or stupid to understand. I jumped up and teleported, avoided the killer blue beam then couldn't past the red button on the left?

Needs clearer instructions how to use buttons if they can be used?
                EDIT:-
                Found that right side exit but it doesn't help any.
                climbed as high as i could to that top bit of armour, went left.
                you hit a wall you cant jump over, only way you can go is back down.
                The walkthrough for this is worse than useless,
                You either need screengrabs of where your supposed to be or MUCH better descriptions.
                Last edited by brainisdead; 02-19-2008, 00:25:01.

Comment

To make it to the teleporter you're talking about just go the screen to the right and jump on the cloud at the very left and when you're about at the top of the screen go to the left, jump on the cloud at the right, do the double jump and if you did it right you should land on the platform.
                  If your having a bad day, you don't have bad at all! The starving kids in africa have the life compared to stickmen! They are torn apart, pulverised, and most of all thrown of high cliffs only to land on spikes or in lava! So the next time you play one of the stickmen torture games, give the dead stickman a check for $5, he can't cash it anyways!

Comment

wow..took me a while but I finished it..great game

accept maybe for the scrolling after pushing a button..drove me nuts
                    You can't see me..right??

Comment

Pretty cool game, a little bit difficult though. The lasers were the only REAL hard part.

Comment

Working...
                      X