Soul Sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Sister

This is a playable demo of a point-and-click game.
    Night after night I've had this dream... I see a girl in the attic window of this old asylum. She scream out in fear, a scream that wake me up. It seem as my only hope to get rid of this nightmare and hopefully help the girl in need, is to confront it. Night fall as I open the rusty gate to the abandoned building that is holding more memories of screams, despair and lunacy than any man or woman can handle. What has happened here?
    Note: This is a playable demo release, taking you about half way through the game.
    The demo ends when the scary part is about to begin and the tragedy behind the story is about to be revealed... It was initially created in 2003-2004 and was recently (december 2007) completed to this playable state. Time will tell if it ever will be completed.

Due to mild violence, this game is not suitable for children!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

very short but it was a good demo

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I'm stuck in the shed, trying to get the hammer thing to work
      My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

Originally posted by HANFGARN View Post
        ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
        A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
        B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
        ====================================
        Roses are red,
        Violets are blue.
        I'm so glad that
        colors weren't wasted on you.

====================================

Comment

dont seem to be able to start the game in IE
          or do i have to sign in first ?

Comment

stuck

yeah, i can get into the house but that's about all. I picked up the
            but don't know what to do with it.

I also found the
            but couldn't disconnect it.

I'm stuck

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by scambo View Post
              yeah, i can get into the house but that's about all. I picked up the
              but don't know what to do with it.

I also found the
              but couldn't disconnect it.

I'm stuck
              if I remember right I think you had to

Originally posted by HANFGARN View Post
              to get things you need to drag and drop them on you

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

ummmm.... shiningstar... i can't find anything to cut it with... got any clues for me? lol

Comment

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Yay..... i found it... actually it was

Ok... maybe I should just quit this game. I am hopeless. now i'm stuck again..... will keep digging around

Comment

what are you stuck on

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Ok... I'm stuck after I got the
                        . Now I really dont know what it's for? I thought maybe the well but dont know why and can't get it to work anyway.

Comment

you use it in

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I can't get it!!! How frustrating... i'm looking at it and she's saying there's something down there but when i drag the
                            ... it says nothing happens

Comment

you need to drag the

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                              X