This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMSBox Contest win $30 of credit for the online game of your choice

Renegade has notified me about the ongoing contest at CMSBox.
    However, to participate, you need to register an account at CMSBox.

The text beyond is taken from the original announcement.

That's right: just for suggesting a feature for the CMSBox software, you could win $30 of credit for the online game of your choice. That's anything from Club Penguin to Power Soccer to WoW. Additionally, any entrants with an account on our demo site will get an award that can't be claimed any other way.

To enter, visit our support forum and register an account if you don't already have one. Then just start a topic in the CMSBox Suggestions Board outlining your suggestion. That's all there is to it. Results will be announced somewhere around the start of March (2008, obviously), depending how many entries there are to judge, so get your ideas posted early.

A few things to note that might help your chances of winning:
    * there's a sticky thread containing suggestions which have already been made. Don't repost something from that list.
    * we're looking for things that will improve the software overall. For the best chance of winning, think of something that would genuinely improve the software, and go into enough detail to convince us your idea is great.
    * Don't forget CMSBox is remotely hosted software. You can suggest admin panel improvements as well as user features.
    * To be eligible for the demo site award you'll need to include your username in your post.
    * You can make as many suggestions as you like, but please put each one in a seperate thread to make it easier for us to keep track of them.

There's no obligation to post anything else on the forum other than your entry, although nobody will mind if you stick around, but you'll need to check back there to see if you've won.

Please note that although we may choose to include more than one suggested feature in the software, there is only one main prize to be awarded. There is no obligation on our part to give any form of compensation or reward for using your suggestion other than if we judge yours to be the best of those entered to this competition. CMSBox staff, including forum staff, and beta testers are not elegible to enter this contest. Entries must be posted in the correct place on our forum. Suggestions posted as comments on our demo site or replies to other threads on our forum will not be counted as valid entries.

I LOVE YOU RENEGADE!!!!!!...oops....*pretends she didn't say that*
    anyways...if I'm correct I have to register in CMSBox and make a thread for my entry which has to contain ideas to improve the forum?....this is no drawing contest!
    Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

Ummm... yeah, you shouldn't have said that

That's correct, it's not a drawing contest this time
      But maybe there will be one at a later time, I hope so

Comment

Drawing or no drawing I'm gonna check it out!
        .....that's strange.....I STILL remember my username and password from a LOOONG time ago when I registered there!

Comment

Wow, smart pirate cat
          Good luck!

Comment

yeah but that was for the website not the forum! And I'm not eligible to register to the support forum! WHY CAN'T I BE A YEAR OLDER!!!!!

Comment

Awww, sorry to hear that Suzy

Comment

i dont know how old you gotta be to go into the forums there but im just 14 and im not regentered to the forums.
                Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                sigpic
                Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

The Terms of Service say:

Because we collect personal information about SayBox users, the owner of a SayBox and/or webmaster of a site containing a SayBox must be age 13 or over with parental permission.
                  By signing up for a SayBox and agreeing to these Terms of Service you agree that you are either 18 or over, or 13 or over with parental permission. Nobody under the age of 13 may sign up for a SayBox.

Comment

Working...
                  X