Angelico ~ Stupid Cupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelico ~ Stupid Cupid

This is different than the "Stupid Cupid" game already on this site.

"Angelico is not the brightest cupid in the world, in fact his matchmaking abilities in the past have been downright disastrous. So much so, the "Cupid's Guild" has revoked his "License for Love." Help him gain his status back as a true cupid by showing him how to match up couples who fit best. Because after all...love isn't THAT blind."

Be careful, because you can be hurt by just walking into the people before shooting them with your arrow, and there will be obstacles along the way! Good luck and have fun!

Play HERE.
    Attached Files

Well, been saying it is loading level one for 5 minutes - music sounds like it is stuck - playing the same 5 notes over and over again.
    Think there must be a glitch or too many people on. Be gone for a few days to see new grandson.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Level one never starts.

Edit: Well it works now but level 4 seems impossible. I can't shoot the one old man. For some reason I die every time I land in the pit where he is. I land on the bouncy thing but something keeps killing me
      Last edited by Rhiannann; 06-17-2008, 07:16:14.
      sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

Try to hold up while you land near the old doctor. Because when you jump off you fall, and you are dead....

Comment

Working...
        X