This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Language pack?

I keep getting the language pack installation pop-up, do I need to install this? I didnt in other games and still played, now it pops up every time I click grrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by zinoe
      what do you mean by "right eye" ? i have only hand for clicking north or east or west not "right eye" ? (sorry, i am french)..
      zinoe at the bottom under the box you have the copyright, there is wot looks like a face in it like this ^_^, when it is like that you go straight, when you only have one dot up slightly you go in that direction- right dot is up go right , left do t up go left , easy once you know how.

btw thanx to Becky and Tarya No'rui for hints

oh and that was a cool game, makes you think but not too hard lol
      Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

Thank you Ally!

Originally posted by Ally
        I've tried clicking the rooms in the order for room E (from the walkthrough) but I still can't get out. I think this is because I've travelled everywhere before doing it in that order. How do I reset it? What does the "winking" have to do with the order that I click it? =x Sorry if I can't explain it correctly.

For those of you who couldn't find the "invisible button" in room B, make sure you click the left room first to "reset". It doesn't work if you clicked the room on the right more than 5 times.
        Your post really helped. I found it's not a dot but a thin line on my screen. Thank you for you help. It worked!
        Live, Love and Laugh a LOT,
        Karen ~ ((O)) ~

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas!
        ~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by rosiemay05
          zinoe at the bottom under the box you have the copyright, there is wot looks like a face in it like this ^_^, when it is like that you go straight, when you only have one dot up slightly you go in that direction- right dot is up go right , left do t up go left , easy once you know how.

btw thanx to Becky and Tarya No'rui for hints
          thanks very much ; it was very small. How can have you guess that... but at last i go out !

Comment

Originally posted by Ally
            ^ Ah I got it! Thank you! I see what the winking thing means now, when the right eye moves up you go to the right and when the left does you go to the left. And when it stays the same you go North. ^_^ Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot I tried to click as it stood in the walktrough, but it didn?t work...thanks to you I could finish the game

Comment

how

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
              how did you figured out room e?

Comment

i was really enjoying that, i thought it would work through the alphabet, shame

Comment

Looks like the game was removed. If anyone can find an alternate link, please post in this thread.
                  http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...ew-found-links

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                  X