QianGangCun in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QianGangCun in China

"Qian Gang Cun in China is another Chinese point and click adventure game. In this game you try to look around to find somethings and solve puzzles in order to figure out the game. Language may be problem to figure out this game. Good luck and have fun!"

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/5255

http://www3.flash512.com/2008/03/13/...110339340.html

The old man will ask you a question you need to answer using Chinese letters. here is what you need to put in

Please use Spoilers to give hints

[spoiler=Title here]Text here...[/spoiler]

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

I think there's is certainly a language barrier here. I'm clueless.
    A woman has the last word in any argument.
    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

you need to

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Haven't found any stones but rang a bell on a picture enough times to get guy to get out of the way. I evidently had one - thought it was a bowl of rice. LOL Got second one by revisiting an area. OK - at the guy that asks the question - two blanks that take 4 letters/numbers/characters each. Guess that is the end of my try at this. I'll check back to see if someone comes up with an idea to get past him. Perhaps numbers? I tried copying and pasting what shiningstar put in but that didn't work.
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-06-2008, 19:18:01.

Comment

I have one of the stones
          but now stuck

Comment

Yeah, I'm a little lost too. No man ever asked me a question, although I found a man sitting by a wall. I found one stone and that's all I can seem to accomplish. Huge language barrier. Gonna go find a game that's fun to play instead
            sigpic

Comment

it would be very helpful if someone gave us the translations.
              obviously we need to understand the written clues in the game!!

wow!! i always tend to forget about the magic powers of posting! go it!! i got out! yey!!

Last edited by Akai; 07-07-2008, 02:25:43.

Comment

where is the stone need help [pls]
                SH@L!M@R

Comment

Working...
                X