Main Page ~ No New Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Page ~ No New Games

I want to ask: Why there is no new Escape Room Series games on GH so long? Is there something wrong?

Well, actually there are several new room escapes posted.

All new games are posted here:
    http://www.gamershood.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31
    (The only place to post new games)

After the admin (GamersHood himself) has approved the games, they will be submitted at gamershood.com
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Main Page ~ No New Games

Why oh why are these new games not making it to the main page, instead of just wanderering around here in forums?

Comment

Hi Funk.

Gamershood has been very busy for quite some time and hasn't been able to update the main page. I am sure that as soon as he has some time, he will update gamershood.com. We're sorry for the inconvienence, however you can find all new games currently in the New Games Subforum HERE.

Comment

gamershood updates (?)

why havent any games been updated to the site lately? it seems that zwingo is the lastest game, and its been that way for a while.
          PARTY ANIMAL!!!!

Comment

Please read the post above yours.

Comment

why hasnt teh gamershood master updated new games yet?

does anyone know...they usualy do it once a week but its been lik this for a couple now

Comment

I'm just gonna go ahead and quote myself.

Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                Hi Funk.

Gamershood has been very busy for quite some time and hasn't been able to update the main page. I am sure that as soon as he has some time, he will update gamershood.com. We're sorry for the inconvenience, however you can find all new games currently in the New Games Subforum HERE.

Comment

No New Games!!!!

WHERE IN HECKS NAME IS ALL THE NEW GAMES! THE FRONT PAGE JUST SHOW ZWINGO AND THE REST BUT THERES NOTHING NEW! WHAT THE HECK!also, sorry if posts in all caps r not allowed, BUT GIMME A BREAK! you could at least release( hey a rhyme...) ONE new game. please start working on this >.<
                  Personal Quotes:"Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. If you win, you're still retarded."
                  "First Unspoken Rule Of The Internet: Nobody gives a *bleep*"
                  Highlight the area below for a fortune about your life!
                  If you actually highlighted this, you have no life.

Comment

I've moved your post here, please read the previous posts

Comment

i m just wondering how long it had been since the website was last updated.
                      i understand WHY it hasn't but i just want to know how long its been. Just curious because in that period there is 379 new games that have accumulated and need to be put on the main page.

Comment

Will the Latest Games EVER be updated again?

I know that we can find out about new games here in the forum, but it's just not the same as when they are featured on the main website Homepage. Does anyone know if Gamershood plans to start updating the main page ever again? My experience has been that once a site stops updating their main page regularly, then that site soon becomes obsolete. I would so hate to see that happen with Gamershood as it is one of my favorite sites for finding games.

Comment

Originally posted by kamiidude View Post
                          i m just wondering how long it had been since the website was last updated.
                          i understand WHY it hasn't but i just want to know how long its been. Just curious because in that period there is 379 new games that have accumulated and need to be put on the main page.
                          I can't honestly say how long it has been, and I'm sorry. I do expect that the homepage will be updated again as soon as possible, though I am currently unable to give you a time frame.

Originally posted by nighting85 View Post
                          I know that we can find out about new games here in the forum, but it's just not the same as when they are featured on the main website Homepage. Does anyone know if Gamershood plans to start updating the main page ever again? My experience has been that once a site stops updating their main page regularly, then that site soon becomes obsolete. I would so hate to see that happen with Gamershood as it is one of my favorite sites for finding games.
                          We understand your concern, and we're glad to know that you enjoy GamersHood so much. From my understanding the homepage will continue getting updated once the admin. is not so busy. I am not, however, able to give you a definite time frame as to when this will happen.

Comment

Working...
                          X