The Weekly Movie Review Challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weekly Movie Review Challenge!

Hi guys, the reason I've created this thread was because recently I posted my first movie review on Youtube (YAY!) lol.
    And it gave me a great idea for a game to play in the forums, you will have to be a member of the Youtube community to be able to play.

Basically the idea of this game is to make a movie review for Youtube.com, post it, then provide a link on this thread so the rest of us can view it.
    I will be the person who casts the deciding vote at the end of the week but anyone else is free to say their opinion if they like.

RULES:

1) Only 1 video can be made by a person a week.

2) Whoever makes the video MUST mention my name during the review (either Kayleigh Reid, or PrincessPeach) Do it in whatever way possible, make it fun and be creative! If you don't mention this, YOUR VIDEO WILL NOT COUNT. Yes, I know I'm harsh. lol.

3) NO SWEARING OR ADULT CONTENT IN YOUR VIDEO.

4) If your review contains spoilers to the movie, please state:

WARNING! - THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS.

5) If you want to really be in the chance if winning, do something to make your video your own, whatever way that may be...That's more of a hint rather than a rule, but oh well....

There will be a different prize every week, they will be different videos from Youtube that are some of my favourites (And don't worry I know you'll love them too! ) They will be sent to the winner via PM so sorry....No-one else will be able to view it.

Since this is Saturday....I will give you all until Friday the 13th () to get your videos up, then I have some time to choose the winner. After this, the deadline will ALWAYS be a Friday.

I will give you guys an example of how your reviews should look by giving you a link to my review (But make yours bigger & better!! )

By the way, I know my video does contain the odd swear word now and then (not often) and I do appologise for that.
    NO-ONE ELSE is allowed to swear on their video. (Sorry)

WARNING! - THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SWEARING & SPOILERS.

Hard Candy Movie Review - Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djbUOSKu0vw

Hard Candy Movie Review - Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9LnK...eature=related

Good luck everyone, get posting!! xox

Moderation Note:
    Make sure that no adult language or content is used, otherwise your link will be deleted.
    Last edited by PrincessPeach:); 03-07-2009, 22:52:28. Reason: Sorry for swearing....:( lolz. :P xx
    Scottish And Proud!
    Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Originally posted by PrincessPeach:) View Post
    Hi guys, the reason I've created this thread was because recently I posted my first movie review on Youtube (YAY!) lol.
    And it gave me a great idea for a game to play in the forums, you will have to be a member of the Youtube community to be able to play.

Basically the idea of this game is to make a movie review for Youtube.com, post it, then provide a link on this thread so the rest of us can view it.
    I will be the person who casts the deciding vote at the end of the week but anyone else is free to say their opinion if they like.

RULES:

1) Only 1 video can be made by a person a week.

Moderation Note:
    Make sure that no adult language or content is used, otherwise your link will be deleted.
    Gotta hold up right here to understand. Are we making a movie review or a movie on YouTube?

Comment

It seems to me that it's about making a spoken movie review video on YouTube

Comment

Yes Mistery you are right.

Bascially, you all have until Friday the 13th to make a movie review for any movie that you want, either old or new, post it on youtube.com and provide a link on this thread so we can all view it. I choose the winner at the end of the week, and that winner gets a "prize".

You'll need to read my first post fully to uderstand other details like the rules, etc.
        Hope you like this idea and create a movie review!!!

Anyone there....? Guess I'll have to cancel this weeks challenge. Lets make the deadline for next Friday to get some movie reviews made. PLEASE TAKE PART..... xox
        Last edited by PrincessPeach:); 04-11-2009, 18:05:15. Reason: Nobody Likes Me....:( lolz. xx
        Scottish And Proud!
        Put Your Hands Up In The Air!

Comment

Working...
        X