Wooglings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooglings

Hi, my name is Justin and I work for Woogi World. We make many free educational video games for kids, and they're all tons of fun. Today we're releasing Wooglings to the public. We'd like your site to be one of the first to offer this game.

Play Now

You may publish it directly. The game can be offered for online play, or it can also be offered for download. Feel free to distribute the game to other sites if you choose.

If you prefer to link to games instead of publishing them, we offer the game on our server at http://www.woogiworld.com/publicgames/wooglings.swf for free download. In the future, other free games we offer for re-distribution will appear in the directory http://www.woogiworld.com/publicgames so feel free to check back periodicly or to link to that list.

The game is designed to scale to any size frame you wish to place it in, but the recommended size is 600 x 450.

Save all the wooglings in this sweet adventure game with three levels.

Very cute game

Comment

have they ever heard of the game humans?
      or lemmings?
      or worms?
      all of which they "borrowed" their idea from.
      Last edited by brainisdead; 06-16-2008, 23:12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by brainisdead View Post
        or lemmings?
        or worms?
        all of which they stole their idea from.
        omg lemmings! lol
        I remember that game. Was that the original nintendo or super nintendo?
        been so long.

edit
        good game for kids
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brainisdead View Post
          or lemmings?
          or worms?
          all of which they stole their idea from.
          I don't think that anyone can create a game nowadays that has absolutely nothing to do with any other (older) games. On that basis you could say that all newer games have "stolen" ideas. But if you interpret it that strictly, then game creators could completely stop making games...

Comment

Originally posted by wolf View Post
            omg lemmings! lol
            I remember that game. Was that the original nintendo or super nintendo?
            been so long.
            actually the original was for the c64. and other various 8 bit machines.
            WAY before the consoles were even invented.
            if my brain recalls correctly lemmings came 1st, followed by worms followed by humans.

Comment

3 classes that make up games

You have your Brain games, Your Strength games and your speed games. without 1 of the three you have no games. Capeach.

Comment

Cute - sent to grandkids

Comment

does anyone else no any games on this site that are similar to this and lemmings? I love them,..
                  Give a jackass an education and you get a smartass.

Comment

yeah brainisdead relax..its a cute little game and there is always gonna be some similar game out there..unless you can make a completely original game i suggest you be quiet
                    My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X