Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut Run

This is a physics based puzzle game.
    Build a vehicle that is able to transport 15 coconuts to the goal.
    Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

omg how stressful....i have built my cart but it wont move...help...lol

Comment

Originally posted by charliekins View Post
      omg how stressful....i have built my cart but it wont move...help...lol
      You press start, then drop the coconuts then left and right arrows is forward and back

Comment

Finally, 100 % and 14 seconds

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1690192

In case you are wondering why there are coconuts on the ground in the picture the coconuts only have to pass the end of the ramp to count. They don't need to go in the shredder. Also if you want to shave some seconds off select quit once all of the coconuts pass the line. You will still get credit for them and you won't have to wait for the timer to stop on its own.

Here is the design I used:

Comment

How did I miss this one? I love the physics games but in this case it more of a comedy game until I learn how to build better carts. Most of mine crumble right on the launch pad and I am left with the choice of releasing coconuts onto a pile of rubble. When I get back tonight I will work on building something that holds together. Looks like a lot of fun.

Edit: Am I reading correctly that you guys made it to the shredder in 15 seconds? How? I can barely get there in 45 seconds in one piece and right side up.
          Last edited by RBS; 10-17-2008, 21:46:04.

Comment

With my design the average when it doesn't crash is about 17 seconds. The same design can vary quite a bit if you use it a few times, so test them out a couple times before you edit anything. When I got 14 seconds I bounced off the ramp and somersaulted to the end. Just keep in mind that it doesn't matter if a coconut falls out as long as it reaches the end.

Comment

this game keeps crashing my internet\
              Cause:adobe flash player
              dang i like this game too
              sigpic

Comment

100%

I used a similiar design to the above,

except
                Attached Files
                beikonic.com < check it out for free myspace codes and other handy website tips and tricks

Comment

11 seconds 15/15

The key is making something very simple with lids to keep the coconuts in. Then you just race to the end and don't get too big of a jump at the end.

Comment

all coconuts but 75%.
                    didnt take note of time though.

Comment

Working...
                    X