Alphabets Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphabets Room Escape

"Alphabets Room Escape is another new point and click type room escape game by 123bee.com. You are trapped in an alphabet room. You have to escape from the room by using clues, objects, and by solving the riddles. Good luck and have fun!"

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/6485

http://www.123bee.com/play/alphabets-room-escape

Please use Spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=title here]text here...[/spoiler]

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

great find shining ,still have an hour before the movie "the gift" begins

Comment

well this will kill the time Now if only I could make some progress in it

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Okay, I have

This is confusing.

Edit 1:Now I

Edit 2:In the new room

Comment

I have the same but the wall part oh found the wall part

In new room now

This is a odd game

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I am working on the keypad now. The door is glowing.

Edit: I give up for now. I have no clue what to do.

Comment

iam stuck in the second room , i have done the balls , notice the clock changes but can not do anything else as well. NVM.

Comment

If you

Comment

i was trying to do words with the letters : DIL AND IGENT , which got the word : diligent ..lol..but didnt work ....

Comment

I started to get lost around the time Jack started lighting up the 4 books. Downhill from there and don't get me started where he got the order for the Newton's Cradle

Signed,

Completely Baffled

Comment

Originally posted by SAMMY View Post
                      i was trying to do words with the letters : DIL AND IGENT , which got the word : diligent ..lol..but didnt work ....
                      I think the

Comment

Went back to the bookcase and

Still haven't tried your combo for the pendulum Jack. Love to know how you came up with that.

Comment

Agread Jack ...i was just playing around with the words, and still nothing , hmmm/?!

Getin
                          tinge
                          inget
                          niget
                          grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Oh snap! Forget previous post about I book, you can slide all of them now.

Comment

RSB My english is not that good so iam having A problem to see what u talking about but its making me laughing ...lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X