Avalancher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalancher

This is a puzzle type game. In this game you want to find the safest spot to place your Eskimo from the impending avalanche. Find him the best spot, and then build an igloo around him. You only have so many ice bricks each level, so use them wisely. How high can you score? Enjoy and have fun!

PLAY HERE!

I'm stuck on the last 2 levels, lemming cliff and the great depression.
    My poor eskimo is getting repeatedly squashed.
    sigpic

Comment

I beat the great depression but can't beat the lemming cliff.

For great depression, i put the guy near the bottom on the low right slant. then i just built around him and the blocks altered path of most of rocks and left my guy sitting there.

EDIT: NVM beat them both now. in the lemming, i placed my guy near the edge and built 3 columns on each side of him, nothing above his head. ice stopped the trees which caused rest of rocks to fall before reaching my guy.
      Last edited by sirrabid; 02-11-2009, 17:11:09.

Comment

Precarious Peak is getting me .. won't let me try any of the last 3 until I crack this one.
        Back to cleaning clutter off desk. Evidently this game telling me something.

Comment

I can't get past "The Gap"! Any advice?? I've got all the rest pretty easily but this one is killing me!

at Nanna: jsut put him in the middle and put all 5 blocks right on top of him. the snowballs keep him on the ledge.

Comment

First time posting, I have been playing these games for months with you guys, all the hints are great by the way.

Finished score of 22070 I am now KING OF THE ESKIMO'S

Comment

Made it through all of the levels and got a score of 26,000.
              Frustrated me for a while, but now I kind of wish there were more levels.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salzgitter View Post
                First time posting, I have been playing these games for months with you guys, all the hints are great by the way.

Finished score of 22070 I am now KING OF THE ESKIMO'S
                YAY! Welcome to the forums!

Originally posted by wolf View Post
                Made it through all of the levels and got a score of 26,000.
                Frustrated me for a while, but now I kind of wish there were more levels.
                Hehe. I know how that is. I have had those same feelings with other games. (I didn't play this one long enough for that. )

Comment

Defeated all levels. I'm bloomin marvellous....just kidding.
                  Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

HELP!!!!! Stcuk on Lovers Leap

I've got no blocks to build an igloo so how do I get a decent score?????

Can only get 1910 points and my poor Eskimo always takes a hit?

Can anyone help?

PS Sorry my spelling is awful too! So want a high score my fingers keep hitting the wrong keys!
                    Last edited by lady-alex; 02-18-2009, 22:44:06. Reason: Poor spelling!

Comment

Working...
                    X