X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guessword

Play game:

http://www.joytube.com/guessword/

Mastermind-type word game in which you must try to solve the five or six letter word using the hints given to you.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

first fun it be

Comment

2nd!!!!

Comment

you guys are stupid

you people are stupid "ohhhh look i'm first who gives a damn" by the way the game blows. itss stupid plain and simple.

Comment

ok then if you think your so great make your own game then

Comment

My view

Originally posted by Unregistered666
            you people are stupid "ohhhh look i'm first who gives a damn" by the way the game blows. itss stupid plain and simple.

I agree its crap and uses words impossible 2 get. i got game over and the woed was LICIT. I mean how crap. And its plain and simple. Any thing beats it.

Comment

It's an okay game really. I used to love mastermind as a kid so it brings back some memories. I do agree though that some of the words are not entirely obvious. I also am not sure that one of the answers was actually a word.
              On the other hand, we have different fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy
                I agree its crap and uses words impossible 2 get. i got game over and the woed was LICIT. I mean how crap. And its plain and simple. Any thing beats it.

It's a word:

Main Entry: lic?it
                Pronunciation: 'li-s&t
                Function: adjective
                : conforming to the requirements of the law : not forbidden by law

Comment

i got it!!!

Originally posted by Reeneymonkey
                  It's an okay game really. I used to love mastermind as a kid so it brings back some memories. I do agree though that some of the words are not entirely obvious. I also am not sure that one of the answers was actually a word.
                  I think so too. i was just guessing and i got it right with one try left! i like word games like this

Comment

this game is a load of CRAP sorry but it is i tryed and it sed that 1 letter went somewhere and the final word turned out not to have it in!!!

Comment

ok guys lets make a spoiler we all seem 2 kno wot we doin so lets make somin so EVERY 1 knos i kno it peeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      ok
                      who knows wot 2 do?
                      if u do then make a spoiler!!!!!!!
                      NOW!
                      thanks!!!

me
                      Last edited by Mistery; 06-01-2006, 11:34:20. Reason: Deleted lots of empty lines ;-)

Comment

calm down ppl its just a game... a hard game but it's not easy to create. Programing games is not an easy job as it seams. Even the games with no great graphics and childish picture need effort to be created. I agree that the creator had used hard words but give him/her a break. He/she had spend time to develop it in order for us to play it. Enough for the lecture...just engoy it
                        sigpic
                        The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                        With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                        Kids
                        Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                        Daughter: Emo234
                        Proud member of GFARDTO
                        Carrot Explosion Expert
                        I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

thanx

Originally posted by Unregistered007
                          It's a word:

Main Entry: lic?it
                          Pronunciation: 'li-s&t
                          Function: adjective
                          : conforming to the requirements of the law : not forbidden by law

thanx 4 tellin me. I'm glad i know. By the way my IQ is 119 so i'm not that thick. It was just a word i've never seen before. Thanx again

Comment

Originally posted by Elni
                            calm down ppl its just a game... a hard game but it's not easy to create. Programing games is not an easy job as it seams. Even the games with no great graphics and childish picture need effort to be created. I agree that the creator had used hard words but give him/her a break. He/she had spend time to develop it in order for us to play it. Enough for the lecture...just engoy it
                            I agree Elni, it's a pretty decent game and I'm sure the programmer did a lot of work. I will pay homage to this work by playing it again now
                            On the other hand, we have different fingers

Comment

OMG the screen shot says TBAG thats just wrong but very funny LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X