Insight Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insight Out

This is the sequel to Insight by Newtom.

"Dead in the end of the first part, the gamer has to resurrect by setting up the senses - step by step, by means of guessing the riddles, elaborated specially for different senses (hearing, sight, taste, spatialization, time) - and get out of the cottage he got trapped in. Useful hints can be found in the letters and notes, hidden in the cottage."

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Click image for larger version

Name:	insight_out.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	1697161

ok i figured that the first one was the time on the clock but the buld wouldnt light up so im stumped! lol
    Give a jackass an education and you get a smartass.

Comment

I brute forced the 3rd and 4th... neither make sense.

4th, MAYBE.

Comment

anyone have a screen shot of the rainbow puzzle? I've figured out the code..but just can't get it...

Comment

Why do you need a screen shot ?

Comment

to see what it looks like compelted....I've got all the edges but there are still so many possibilities

lol..thanks don...

Comment

Is anyone still playing this?

Comment

I have the first 5 numbers figured out... click the crack holey thing and there's more info as to the values.

Me dumb or what..... click the dice faces and there's loads more puzzles... thought it was just the one quiz and was delighted with myself... hangs head

Comment

"click the crack holey thing"

Um, what thing ??

Comment

This one seems way over my head....
                    sigpic

Comment

There appears to be six puzzles in total .... each side of the dice

Clcik the sides of the dice... on some screens there's a thing like a bullet hole.

If you click the correct combination you'll get a report on the subject being tested... it gives temp, pres, height, time etc that needs to be calculated.

... the same applies to the other parameters.

The cemical formulas have me beaten. I've worked out the mol weight and put them into order but with no joy.

The rainbow puzzle also has me frazzled.

The ear... don't know where to start.... and the noise annoys me to much!!!

Chemical formulas not that difficult.... I hadn't seen the receipy.

Look up their names on Wiki and match them to the formulas and you get a
                      Last edited by Greenbug; 04-26-2009, 19:47:47. Reason: Use the EDIT button instead of double posting

Comment

There are elements of this game that I could not fathom. The pressure I was not able to find, but the answer is

To bake the cake, you need to search for the chemical formula of each clue for example, salt is NaCl.

Comment

@Rim

1013mbar equates to
                          .... just different pressure units.

I think I know the mixed up sentence but it wont accept it..... any body sussed it??

-> Sorted the RAINBOW puzzle and you get

-> Mixed up sentence sorted... just had the punctuation twisted.... and you have to leave a space after the comma etc!!!

Screen with analogue clock... strange thing happen... silver hand just before 6 and black hand just before 7 and now the second hand is clicking round as it should... but there are no clickable areas on the screen. The red LED still show the same... wheither that is finished???

.....is there anybody else working on this thing??
                          Last edited by Greenbug; 04-26-2009, 20:48:03.

Comment

Working...
                          X