Bubble Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubble Stars

We have released a great action/skill game for your site: Bubble Stars! It's the latest game from The Naked Developer, author of the the popular game Rox, and the award winning game Infection.

Description: It's a hard life for a bubble bound star. You're leaking precious air, so you have to pop the other blue bubbles to stay alive! Avoid the red bubbles who will be out to get you, and stay away from the mean fishies.

Play: http://www.smileygamer.com/play/2573/bubble-stars.html
    Download: http://www.smileygamer.com/ourgames/bubblestars.zip

ZZZZZzzzzz

Found this one quite boring and the concept was lost on me. Not my cup of tea I guess.

Comment

Yeah, I gotta agree with you frog.

Comment

There were some bonus bubbles later in the easy stage, freeze and some kind of energy food. But not enough to save this game from mediocrity.

The drag arrow click move just doesn't feel natural.

Comment

Lost me after about 5 minutes when I couldn't make myself die. My daughter loves it, though.

Comment

too boring

I'm just a girl, Take a good look at me. Just your typical prototype
            I'm just a girl, what's my destiny? What I've succumbed to Is making me numb
            I'm just a girl, my apologies. What I've become is so burdensome
            I'm just a girl, lucky me. Twiddle-dum there's no comparison.
            I'm just a girl, living in captivity. Your rule of thumb Makes me worry some.
            I'm just a girl in the world...

Comment

Gotta agree with you all. Not a very exciting one!
              Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X