PonPon House - Komorebi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PonPon House - Komorebi

This is another Japanese game in the Pon Pon House series by Orange Biscuit. Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

That was a very enjoyable game. I liked the puzzles, they reminded of games like Myst.

Comment

Yay, these are excellent...dives in...

Edit: Hmm, this one is different. Is there an inventory? Made quick run through house and decided to try later when phone isn't ringing off hook. Looks good though. Will play tonight.

Comment

Nope, there isn't an inventory in this one. It is more of a puzzle game where you have to look for the clues to solve various puzzles and open new areas. That is why it reminds of Myst.

Comment

Thats is a new twist for PonPon House games. They do have great puzzles.

Comment

Mirror? don't recall a clue.
            Did that - got lots of data. Ran pig out of shower. LOL Porch break and got dinner started.
            Pillows on bed? red ball rolling up the railing? Maybe I need food. LOL
            Last edited by NannaJoy; 03-11-2010, 22:49:44.

Comment

Originally posted by NannaJoy View Post
              Mirror? don't recall a clue.
              Did that - got lots of data. Ran pig out of shower. LOL Porch break and got dinner started.
              Pillows on bed? red ball rolling up the railing? Maybe I need food. LOL
              If you are talking about the upstairs vanity mirror look at

Comment

I did the mirror - Sorry I wasn't clear about that. after that I got lots of information that should help at some poiint I've eaten, dishes in the dishwasher, smoke break and now distracted by UNC v GaTech game (One of my sons get his chem. eng. degree from GaTech).

Have thunder - may have to turn off. Nothing new in this game.
                Ouside now. And another puzzle that I'm scratching my head over. Saw the word.
                Time to do hubby's eye drops so back shortly.

I'm not comfortable up this high! Wondering what I should note besides no railing. And how to get to area I can see from way up high. (those of you who have gotten this far will knw where I am.)
                Out the other door but can't do anything there yet. Need a clue to blue lights puzzle. And saw three things I wish I could take with me.
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 03-12-2010, 03:19:29.

Comment

This is a great game, I hope I can finish it before I fall asleep. It is long, but what a great reprieve from what has become the norm.

Edit: Nope, gotta get some sleep, stuck on the * puzzle, and even though I've got the solution, I can not get a result from the mirror puzzle
                  Last edited by tipper75; 03-12-2010, 03:48:36.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Hope I took good notes as I need to leave this - email and head toward bed. This is a good puzzle game ..Hopefully some clues for my snags at this point tomorrow.

Comment

Haha, I absolutely don't know what am I doing but the graphics are very likeable. Cute things bonanza.
                      sigpic

Comment

Took me almost two days but I'm finally done.
                        Nice game.
                        Needed help with some puzzles.
                        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't figure out he doughnut puzzle at the end of the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeacon816 View Post
                            I can't figure out he doughnut puzzle at the end of the stairs.

Comment

Okay..I'm stuck trying to figure out what colors to make my beans. Any hints would be appreciated. I've seen tiles above and the pillows below and have the order right, but I the colors I've tried are not working.

Comment

Working...
                              X