Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesiria Chp2 RPG

Play here

Sequel to Mesiria Chp1 role-playing game.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Finally!
    If you like reading, go here: http://www.cityofif.com/

If music be the food of love, play on! Shakespeare.

Comment

i cant find the key for the padlock in the shed, any idea's? i know its in the snow but thats not a great help cos the whole place is covered in snow!
      found it
      Last edited by jjbean; 02-22-2007, 21:48:11.
      the bean IS your friend!

Comment

Originally posted by jjbean
        i cant find the key for the padlock in the shed, any idea's? i know its in the snow but thats not a great help cos the whole place is covered in snow!
        found it

if you are standing in front of the church... go left 2 screens and go in between the 2 houses at the top you will see something with "sparkle" things around it (it is small) that's where the padlock key is

Comment

how to pull the lever
          now i know

Comment

Ug!

UG!! I can't get past that stupid robot monster!! I keep dieing!!! Anybody else having that prob?

Well, Enough for tonight.

Comment

I cant kill the robot monster !?!?
              can someone help if they have managed to do it !

I have managed to kill the big slug thing !! but the robot is not so easy !!! Help Please
              Last edited by OneBun; 03-25-2007, 00:54:38. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post more than once in a row.

Comment

Help

You should get the "magic worm" in the water at one of the curves in the cavern. (magic worm is not in a barrel & revives you when you die)

EDIT: I slayed the robot just use your potions wisely I killed it at lvl 9 though I used all my specials for the energy pulses it worked out eventually. And if it's any help I'll post it's stats.
                And explosion seems to hurt it more then attacks but do it in moderation or you won't be able to heal. =)) (a double-chinned smiling me)

EDIT: I beat the game at lvl about 14 .
                Last edited by Malgon; 02-23-2007, 23:24:53. Reason: more help

Comment

I have got the worm and it has revived me, but I still die ...!

Comment

How to kill the robot

Comment

ohh finished within a few hours....so disappointed with the ending.

My strategy:

Comment

How do u pull the lever?

Edit:

Yay finished!!!
                        Last edited by fishyfishy; 02-23-2007, 19:23:14. Reason: bacon
                        1 I BELIVE IN THE BUNNY.
                        Remember to add a bunny to your sig so we can finaly rule the world!!

Comment

i have done with ch 1 and unlocked battle mode-great game.please more!

Comment

Great game! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Comment

is there a way to get more money b4 the ppl go to bed or r ya stuck with those 100 yu get at start?
                              Last edited by dolg; 03-10-2007, 09:02:49. Reason: found 70 gold more

Comment

Working...
                              X