Bds 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bds 2

I couldn't find this one in a search, but the title is rather small to search with.

It's a Japanese [I'm guessing] PnC and as far as I can tell, you need to know the language in order to play. I've gotten to the second room, but only because of total random clicking LOL.

BDS 2

I hope someone can understand and explain. I've figured out the code in the first room, let's hope I wrote it down correctly because I ended up guessing the last two accidentally.

I got as far as getting a

and no idea what to do. Random clicking isn't helping anymore

hmmm i cant find anything at all....
    My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

Me neither
      I like pizza

CMONS

NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE
      Muahhhaaaha you have just found the secret message you rock pm me please with code: 1358 Somone already guessed it

Comment

I know if you click on the box beside the door, and the thing that has 3 circles on it the diferent ones you press, the cristle ball at the corner changes diferent colours

Comment

second room

Does anyone know what to do in the second room once you get the message? I highlighted it, then clicked on the picture. the note went away and you cannot click on bears??? then clicked the girl and she gives two options. one does nothing as far as i could tel. the other just gives the note back...

Comment

Am I the first who solved it???
            Last edited by Gruftschlampe; 03-21-2007, 23:06:24.

Comment

I don't get it. When I used tabs then clicked there, nothing happened besides that lock thing on the wall coming up.

Comment

how?

Comment

what?

Comment

for me micheal jackson isnt the kind i like well its diffrent for all people
                    i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
                    mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
                    my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

what note are you talking about?

Comment

please i need help! anyone?

Comment

man **** y'all

Comment

ok i'm stuck i can't even get one item!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

How are spoilers done???

Comment

Working...
                              X