• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery Escape

Another escape the room game.

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/3437

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/382452
    Attached Files

Just a warning: This game is made by the creator of Just Escape (Peter Tarasov), and on Newgrounds there are already comments that the musical sheet isn't written properly, and therefore difficult/impossible to find out the notes.
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-07-2007, 20:41:55.

Comment

Hmmm. And no one of newgrounds made a spoiler for the order for the piano keys, although it seems that some have finished. Drats. I can't read music even when it's done correctly.

Comment

I am very hesitant to even open this game, let alone play it after the debatical with his last game...

well, I opened the game, and sure enough, he has totally messed up his music sheet, as there are only supposed to be five lines and four spaces on a sheet of music and he has 6 lines and 5 spaces...so there is no real way to decipher his musical score, IMHO...and I'm not willing to spend hours trying to get inside the mind of a game maker who isn't up to the task of making sure his graphics and things are right before he releases his games...

again, I'm just not impressed...
        Last edited by mouthybrat; 06-08-2007, 00:17:37.
        I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

The piano puzzle is possible, although I don't know how you would figure it out using the note sheet. But through craftmanship I found the sequence of keys for the piano. Numbering the keys 1-13, from left to right, with the first white key on the left being number 1, the first black key on the left which is the one after the first white key, being number 2 and so on. Then click the piano keys in the following sequence.

I have come up to the slot machine so far which I am now trying to beat.
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Thanks sonbunny

Ummm.... well, this has only partly something to do with the notes that I have written down, and I can read notes
            But as the author pointed out, it's a special style to write down notes, which was made up by himself

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
              Thanks sonbunny

Ummm.... well, this has only partly something to do with the notes that I have written down, and I can read notes
              But as the author pointed out, it's a special style to write down notes, which was made up by himself
              As long as the code works, I'm happy. Plus I'd be lost either way as I can't read notes.

Okay, just to inform everyone, it IS possible to solve this game, although the slotmachine can be quite nervewrecking. I just escaped the room myself.
              Last edited by ThemePark; 06-08-2007, 03:43:04.
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

OH boy not another game by that guy but what the heck I love GH and escape room games time to give it a whack and see it I can beat it wish me luck lol

Edit what the heck am I suppose to get on the slot machine to submit the thingy?
                DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

Out
                  Just noticed that while you are playing the arcade machine if you right click and press forward then you are out, so it is a lottery escape

Comment

I made it out too. Too short and not all that.

@Mistery: Where in Switzerland are you from? I'm a fella.

Comment

The slot machine is driving me insane!!
                      Today is where your book begins
                      The rest is still unwritten

Comment

how do you get slot machine on?

never mind i got it but i cant get 3 inna row

Comment

in the slot machine you need to find three yellow keys... others are useless. give it a try for a while and you will manage to find it. when you get the keys, you can escape from the door...
                          good luck!

Comment

I finally made it out the slot machine took me about an hour

Comment

Am I stupid or something?
                              How you use piano or that slotmachine? Do you have coin?
                              If do, WHERE IS IT??? Help

Comment

Working...
                              X