Dailion Cavern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dailion Cavern

A new game by the creator of Dailion Room and Dailion Tower. Find the items and use them to the right places.

Play Here

Please post hints in spoiler tags:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-24-2007, 21:45:16.

I got an "EAT ME" page and a lot of... uhm Spanish, is it? Anyway, the tab key is not an option in this game

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

got out without using half my objects not sure if i was meant to do more or if it was a bug just gave an acorn to a woman and left the building
      MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

is in spanish or english ? i see in support section of game that have X^2 ends? and one eastereeg ? one is ok.

Comment

i just started and i cant do anything at all

hello is any body there hayles are you there

Last edited by Mistery; 06-25-2007, 01:22:55. Reason: PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON. MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED

Comment

wow that was too easy, and i'm not good at these things
            Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

I'm spanish and it's a very difficult game,I have found 6 different endings and a lot of rooms.
              But none of them it's the correct one.
              And i'm sorry to tell you that the one with the accorn it's the easiest one and it's also a bad ending.

Comment

hello i cant do any thing in the first room

Comment

...wonders if this one can be won for free... also wonders if it is all his or if there is stolen stuff in it again. I will not be playing this one. MY REASON.
                  Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

Originally posted by OneBun
                    ...wonders if this one can be won for free... also wonders if it is all his or if there is stolen stuff in it again. I will not be playing this one. MY REASON.
                    If this is the case then my favourite bunny has my full sopport on this. I wouldn't want to pay for an ending. I didn't continue this game so I have no idea how it is to play though

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

i cant play the game when i try to open the game just appear a black page with the link to macromedia but i have flash player

Comment

use firefox navigator, and all end are for free. i in the hall of honor

Comment

thanks!!!

Comment

I started to play this game yesterday and got stuck so I went to bed thinking I'd try it today with a clear head. I don't usually come into the forum until I've tried all that I can, but for some reason decided to have a look in here first.
                            Good job I did too!
                            After reading OneBun's reason for not playing as well as everyone else's response to it, I give my whole-hearted support to the aforementioned bunny (who I know is a great gamer and honest) and shall be avoiding Dailion's games in the future!
                            Smile and the world smiles with you!
                            Frown and you'll look like a raisin!

I love this site!
                            And Gamershood

Comment

stuck on the chains
                              nevermind

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Working...
                              X