Descent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Descent

This is an arcade puzzle game with increasing difficulty in each level. Use your arrow keys to navigate through the "tunnel", and reach the flag to get to the next level. Good luck

Play Here

wow gets really hard!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

hehe really adictive game. funny, but i'm not so good at it. lvl 17 now...
      edit: lvl 18. can't seem to get past the yellow line... hmmmm. Maybe i'll figure it out later. Have to go now. To bad you can't save. That would be great hehehe.
      Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

Finished! Well, except for level 20. That's just impossible!
        Stop that!!!

Comment

Finished. Took me 895.3s.
          Lvl 20 is just sick !!
          Revolution is NOW!
          ~~~>)))°> "w00t!"

Comment

what are there only 20 levels!!???? and i quitted at lvl 18!!! dumbdumbdumbdumb!
            edit: got to lvl 19 and finished the game. Full of hope i started level 20... Just to give up on it 2 hours later. Man, the guy that designed lvl 20 was or the best player in the universe or crazy... hehehe
            Last edited by ilovefreddy; 08-22-2007, 13:30:27.
            Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

challenging, but the music is putting me to sleep
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X