Fire Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Escape

This is another escape game but this time it's not p-n-c game. Your controls are: arrow buttons and spacebar. And to open inventory and use items you normally click chest in the bottom-right corner of screen

To play click here or here

I had to refresh after game loaded becaues I didn't see the main character. But then game worked fine.

have fun and escape from hotel and deadly flames! or something like that

**WARNING: THIS GAME MAY BE IMPOSSIBLE TO FINISH AT THE MOMENT DO TO SOME BUGS IN THE GAME**

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

I'm stuck after axing the door downstairs with the axe. It just plays over again?

Comment

I think there are some bugs in this game because I just had to restart when I got literaly stuck on the corridor and couldn't move at all

edit:

I got

edit2:

sorry tha wasn't a bug after all

edit3:

and I died in elevator bad ending I guess
      Last edited by Mindsmasher; 11-14-2007, 23:21:41.
      anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

I'm stuck in the hallway just outside my room - looks like maybe I tried to go down the elevator but there's a speech bubble coming out of it and I can't get rid of it.

EDIT: Oh, I got rid of it, alright. Hooboy.

Comment

looks like a cool game. I'm just starting though.

**oops, i just died in the elevator, haha**

**umm..
          Last edited by cricket; 11-14-2007, 23:44:35.
          "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

How are you using the

Every time I use it I just end up standing outside the same locked door again.

EDIT: I can't select my
            and I hope that's not a bug.

cricket - have you looked in

Comment

**nevermind, i think i'm onto something, most likely because i posted that i was stuck!**

ahh! SHooT i'm out of time, I gotta go home, but i'll be back tomorrow. see y'all
              "Popular. I know about popular. And with an assist from me to be who who'll be, instead of dreary who you were, well are. There's nothing that'll stop you from becoming popular." --Wicked

Comment

I guess you haven't looked there.

ATTENTION:

This game has a couple of pretty significant bugs that make it impossible to continue past a certain point. One is not being able to select a particular one of your items, and the second is not being able to enter a door after you use another item on it.

So, you know, play this game at your peril for right now. The sound of the flames might well send you 'round the bend if you try.
                Last edited by nin_man; 11-15-2007, 00:11:35.

Comment

I added that warning to the lead post for the time being about the bugs. If anybody is able to work around the bugs please let us know.

Comment

i got the axe and scissors.. and all that... but i cant use anything
                    http://www.marapets.com/button8.php | Virtual Pets | Games

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
                      ATTENTION:

This game has a couple of pretty significant bugs that make it impossible to continue past a certain point. One is not being able to select a particular one of your items, and the second is not being able to enter a door after you use another item on it.

So, you know, play this game at your peril for right now. The sound of the flames might well send you 'round the bend if you try.
                      ack it's a bug!? cuz im stuck there too. tried using other items to get in but doesn't work (e.g. use the towel to cover face)

Comment

Why does he look like that when his back is to you? Only place it looks right is in the bathroom *grin*

found 3 things and died in the elevator. don't care for the music.
                        In hall with bubble over head - just standing there talking to myself. So engrossed I can't move.?? Post #4 also did this. He got rid of it but how?

Is this an ending?

No - got him moving again.
                        I'll check back later to see if someone smarter has been here.
                        Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-15-2007, 20:16:33.

Comment

I got book (used), towel (used), 2 keys (used both), estinguisher (used), scissors and axe (used on a door but can go in anyway)

Comment

well, i'm having problems at that particular door so i guess i'll come back when the bugs are worked out. btw thanks anyway for the hints nin man.

Comment

Hmm I'm not to good at this game...is there an actual exit to it or do the bugs just mess it all up? So far got

Things you should never do:

Tell a lie
                              Use a friend
                              Break a promise
                              Cheat your family
                              Steal from the poor
                              Pretend to be something you're not

Comment

Working...
                              X