Lemmings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemmings

Lemmings was one of the most popular computer games of its time (released in 1991) and several games magazines awarded the game maximum review scores.
    This is the online version

Have fun!

http://www.evoke-media.com/clients/lemmings/

(I have to say I'm surprised it wasn't posted here before, but maybe I didn't search well enough )
    Attached Files

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

It says I need a code to start...maybe Im missing something..hmm

lol never mind!
    Sister Dia <3
    Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
    You SHOULD Be Worrying About
    U-NO-POO -
    the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

Hrrmmm... Level 6 won't load for me.
      sigpic

Comment

Ummm... what's the password ??!!

what's the password ??!!
        Last edited by Mistery; 12-07-2007, 00:05:47. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON :)

Comment

You don't need a password if you start at level one.
          sigpic

Comment

The passwords are given at the beginning of the level. You can use these to continue with the same level the next time

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

Sorry... I don't see an edit button, nor can I play level one without a password. Help in either area would be appreciated !

Comment

Editing:

When you make a post, you should see an "Edit" button below your words, at the bottom right-hand corner of your post. Click on it to change your post if no one has posted since your last post.

...Er... I may have confused you more with that. Try this: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5460

When you click the "Lemmings" link, click "fun," then make sure "Just Dig" is selected. It should give you the password.
                sigpic

Comment

@donaud
                  Check your private messages

Comment

Crimsonthread: thanks for the link... clearly shows an "edit" button to the left of the "quote" button, but, mine doesn't have one !! I'm a beginner in the forum world, my apologies.

Mistery: at the risk of seeming like even MORE of a moron, I don't have any "private messages" either!

Comment

You should have received one. Click the link to your private messages at the top right corner of this page under the welcome message.

Comment

hmmm .. First waited eons for music download - so went back and put a check there. Now my phishing filter is going on and on and on - evidently I'm not meant to play right now. I'll try again later.

Comment

how come level 6 wont load for me?

Comment

i LOVE this game! i found it online quite a while back...it starts to get really really hard!

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

level 6 wont load for me either....i tried playing the other types and certail levels wont load their either. both of the first levels for taxing and mayhem wont load and i believe its the third level for tricky wont load. fun game though. does anyone know why they wont load?

Comment

Working...
                              X