Cyber Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Box

Bad that you cant save and that you have limited amount of attempts, if you fail you will have to begin from the first level, but challenging game overall, and that is what i like, challenge!

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/4828

Cyber Box

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

hey, this one is fun !
    anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

stuck on 2
      (\___/)
      (='.'=)
      ('')-('')
      put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
      1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

redoing level 3 .. I'm on 6 ..
        Well, 7 will have to redone another night - time to get the dog out and think about bed. Watch those guys that slide on their own - tricky little fellows.
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 02-08-2008, 03:58:56.

Comment

I don't find this entertaining.
          I find it truly annoying.

Comment

Why, because you need to start allover again? think several steps ahead before your make the move and enjoy

Comment

stuck on 3

HELP !!!

Comment

Where exactly you stuck, can you get out from the first "chamber" ?

Comment

great game, I have never stuck on any level. keep up a good work.

Comment

For Level 3...

...the biggest problem you have to solve is getting the two green boxes at the upper right pushed up one box.

So for this level, it's all about thinking ahead and moving the appropriate green boxes, because once you get all the way to the right side of the screen to make your final approach, there's no going back.

Comment

Oh - if you're getting up into the high levels (there are 17 of them), and you don't want to keep restarting while you figure out a tough level, I found a hint over at jayisgames.com on a cheat to by-pass this feature (which I think was part of the contest, actually).

Comment

that did not work for me, did you try it?

Comment

Yeah I finally finished. This game was a challenge and I really enjoyed playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasmosaur View Post
                            Oh - if you're getting up into the high levels (there are 17 of them), and you don't want to keep restarting while you figure out a tough level, I found a hint over at jayisgames.com on a cheat to by-pass this feature (which I think was part of the contest, actually).

That didn't work. Is there any other way to refresh the level without hitting R?

Comment

For the right-click trick, I have tried it and it works, at least in Firefox.

Sorry it's not working for others - I thought it was a really nice trick...

Comment

Working...
                              X