Escape From Exaultan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape From Exaultan

You must escape from Exaultan Prison, where you have been wrongfully commited. Avoid being seen through each stage. Use arrow keys to move.
    Good luck!

Play Here or Here

Click image for larger version

Name:	exaultan.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1695976

oh oh oh never been 1st

Ahhh, don't like it

Comment

I have a better shot at this one than the ones that also involve a jump while manuevering arrow keys. But these games always remind me why I like point and click so much.

Comment

I agree, RBS I keep getting myself "purpled"

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Lol, we got a new word

I tried to cheat in the test, but I got purpled

(Sorry RBS, no point and click games around today, checked all sites I know of )

Comment

Aww thanks Mistery for checking. If those eyes can't find one nobody's can.

Comment

Lol, so no smooch?
              (I've seen it before )

Comment

You is 201 years old, dear da alien. Too old for RBS I on the other hand is only 85

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Smooching and age won't matter at all when you are going to be in a purpled prison cell for a VERY long time.

Comment

Fun little game. I made it to level 4, which is good for me. But I, too, keep getting
                    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Nice game, the third level kept getting me though. Took a little while to find their exact field of vision distance. After that, I breezed through the rest of the levels as if they were nothing.
                      I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

ARGH! on 4th? two guys none moving - one moving .. by the time I get to the bottom and head right, don't seem to have enough time to move to a safe spot.
                        Moved on .. followed the guy pacing at the bottom - along the bottom, then moved to hug the rectangle and headed up. Held my breath the whole way - sucked in my belly to avoid the purple death.
                        ARGH! square in the middle - stuck up in the "tail" and the two guys standing still don't seem to give me enough time to get through. Another fellow roaming. .. Tried tons of times - when the guy below me was pointing left - when he was pointing right .. Think I'll call it a day on this one.
                        Last edited by NannaJoy; 06-29-2008, 19:02:51.

Comment

Working...
                        X